April 23, 2012

Back in NYC!!

Sunday April 22, 2012: TWOverview


     The boys are back in NYC!! And from the looks of Jay's tweet always traveling on planes might not be as fun as we all think it is...

I've decided if I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation. Not looking forward to ANOTHER flight. That or super-strength.

I still think it beats going to work in an office or worse...school!! Anyway as Nath was on the plane he needed to stay updated on his 'football' scores so he used the best source of information... his fans...

On the flight now!! Be sure to let me and  know the footie scores :) have a good day!

      And when the boys plane touched down like always they were greeted by the wonderful TWFanmily!! I wish I was there and I'm sad I missed it but I heard the meeting with the boys at the airport was great!!!

The boys seemed to have enjoyed it too...

- @NathanTheWanted: Just landed in NYC!! :)

- @JayTheWanted: And everyone who turned up in the rain to give is a big fat welcome to NY, you make my life! (& you UK lot who gave us a big fat goodbye!)

- @TomTheWanted: Nice to see everyone at JFK. Your all top! X

- @SivaTheWanted: New York .. New York!! Thanks for comin to see us at the airport!xx

- @thewantedmusic: Thank you to those who greeted us as we left home and arrived in NYC! Off to rehearsals now

Mr. Forgetful Tom Parker also may have lost his bank card again...

Think I've lost another bank card... 

     The boy's US manager also announced some exciting news today!! Here are his tweets...

people know GLAD YOU CAME by THE WANTED well the EP will show the other songs are even better.  until The EP hits stores! thanks and the CHASING THE SUN video which airs in 2 days also is one of the best videos i have seen in a while. great story line

The EP is only two days away and the premier of CHASING THE SUN in two days also?! I'm ecstatic, I can't wait!!!

     Siva also discovered the Viddy app. These are his videos...they are kind of hilarious and make you love Siva even more... (link: video 1) (link: video 2)

One last thing.... UPDATE FOR THIS COMING WEEK...

     There will be a special meet and greet on Thursday April 26th at 2:00PM at The Grove Los Angeles Barns and Noble. It is a writstband even and the boys will be signing copies of their EP!! For more information click here (link).

Before ending this post I just want to tell you you can get a sneak preview of the boys new song Satellite here (link).

- Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment